|And no fine print.|
I now have some followers, yes, but I suspect 99.7% of them are not actual people. Clue #1 is that none of them are seemingly capable of speaking. Occasionally I'll receive a comment something like this: "Thank for your post. I receive beam roasted mitten crowd." And, no, I don't chalk that up to an unfamiliarity with the English language. Any language, sure.
So, I'm asking (nay, begging) for followers. And to sweeten the deal, I'm offering this:
- A free song download of your choice from Red River's catalog
- A free e-book from my friend April Tompkins (she's generous that way because I designed her website)
I know I said there was no fine print, but I have two or three (really simple) requirements:
- Once you click the "follow" button, leave a comment on one of my posts so I know you're really here. I do moderate comments, so if you don't see it right away, don't be alarmed.
- Alternately, fill out the contact form to the right.
- You must be an actual person; not a bot. I draw the line at rewarding artificial intelligence, mainly because they're self-centered and ungrateful.
- If you follow me currently, this offer applies to you, too! Just follow one of the first two bullet points and voila! You're in!
Then let's talk about whatever you want! This is a music blog, but I'm pliable.
Let's do this!